Micro Bead Hair Extensions
Everybody wants long, luscious hair. But right now, is your natural hair actually too short? Have you applied extensions to your hair? And if you haven’t already done this, would you be tempted? Maybe you want to know more about micro bead hair extensions. Show us your dream hair, and we will make it into reality here at Posh Hair Company. Especially for women who want to add more volume and length to their natural style, our hair store is a great choice.
Why Micro Bead Hair Extensions?
Microbead extensions are made of 100 percent human hair, Remy hair to be exact. In case you don’t know, Remy hair, unlike most other non-Remy hair extensions, is considered the finest quality of human hair because the cuticles are kept intact. Remy human hair, by comparison, is collected by a process in which the hair strands are fully aligned in the natural direction as it is formed. Hence, thanks to very tiny and discreet beads they bind themselves to the head. One reason why the customers of our hair store prefer micro bead hair extensions is that they won’t hurt your natural hair. This ensures that when you enjoy wearing long and luscious human hair extensions your hair will grow healthily. They are applied without the need to use heating equipment, glue, or any other chemicals. Instead, we use silicone which is actually good for coating hair extensions as a protective layer that produces a very beautiful flawless finish. Aside from considering silicone simply as fixing hair extensions, it also serves as a supplement for the natural oils that our hair contains. No worries because it is gentle and lightweight, so it won’t be pushing or feeling cramped in your hair.
Usually, the customers at our hair shop prefer black beads for beaded weaves. We assure you that our salon has skilled hair specialists and give you the best look you can have! Here’s a reminder for you: The amount of hair extensions you’ll need for micro bead hair depends on what hairstyle you want to achieve. There is no better style than your style!
Microbead hair extensions are applied to single 1 gram strands. The method in applying them is easy but a specialist must do so to ensure that it is done correctly. What we do is lock your natural hair alongside the Remy hair extensions into a very tiny pin. The hair is clamped together by a pair of pliers and a metal clamp. The tools we use at our hair store do not damage any of the hair, such as pliers, for you not to worry. They are also easy to change as your natural hair grows and the removal process is also quick and secure. For an experienced hair store like us, the entire application process will take between one to two hours to complete. Using this process, you will visit for maintenance every 4-6 weeks, which includes pressing up the hair extensions to ensure that they are kept clean and that your natural hair is not stressed and damaged. You should continue to do maintenance for your human hair extensions until you feel the hair needs replacement.
How to take out micro bead extensions?
- Make sure you have a fine-tooth comb at your fingertips to take out beading and clean through your hair until all extensions are gone. Additionally, a pair of needle-nose pliers is going to be enough.
How to remove micro bead extensions?
- Gently slip bead down away from the hair. To smooth the natural hair strand, use a fine dented comb in order to comb easier through hair until all of the heads have been covered.
Where to get micro bead hair extensions?
- When you visit a hair salon, it offers packages that include micro bead hair extensions and the services of applying them. Hence, you will no longer buy micro bead hair extensions and applying them alone.
What are micro bead hair extensions?
- Microbead extensions are made of 100% human hair. It is applied to a single 1 gram strand of your hair.
Where to buy micro bead hair extensions?
- Microbead extensions are available in some online shops (e.g., Amazon). However, it is best to consult a hair specialist where to buy it.
How much are micro bead hair extensions?
- Usually, they cost $200+ only.
For more inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact our hair store. We give free consultations because we believe that beautiful hair is handled with beautiful care.